Monday, December 27, 2010

_St0ry of My LifE_

 _My Life_
-Nur Syahida-...wat a nice name rite??[hehe..perasaan]
-but u all can call me shida@cda@cieda...[wakakakaka]
-was b0rn on 27 of June 1993-s0, i bet u already kn0w my age...
-luv m0vies,dramas,musics,f00ds, n ..........^^
-i'm SABAHAN...sabah bah..heeee~ n i'm pr0ud 2 b sabahan...oo 4g0t 2 mention that my kaum is 'murut' [wh0 wants 2 kn0w m0re ab0ut sabah@murut,feel free to ask...]
-addicted 2 CH0C0LATE..s0 i guess now u all kn0w why i used the URL...
-i'm g0ing 2 b a succesful pers0n in life..teacher maybe..[wh0 kn0ws]
-i'm a g00d girl with a l0t of bad habits...
-n0w i am officially 'LEPASAN SPM'_ huhuhuhu...
-while waiting f0r the SPM result which is g0ing to b announced in march,[for sure]i'm going to Program Latihan Khidmat Negara...or in the sh0rt f0rm, PLKN...
-well,en0ugh with myself...let me tell u ab0ut the important peoples in my life...
>mummy,daddy,nenek,aru,aki,babu,anti,uncle,mamai....[the family]
>adik,aci,bb [siblings]
>intan,ev,eira,jv,afiq,shanti,khai,zura,ojie,tik0,id0n,mirul,ej,dd,varchi,tina,siecca,selda,gpen,deeqa,ob0y,   n...[bel0ved c0usins...can't tell all their names..t00 many..heee~]
>kacie,ver,nanu,m0m0i,jacq,ding,arman,del,j,kenneth,ah-jin,chalie,pla,cal,andey,vv,anna,cha-cha,
e-ip,cle,cl0,s'ter,elly,kakak fit3,audrey,pey-pey,sairey & jaicelin, viett,j0hn..[my besties n z!rc0n!an]
well,i guess thats all...
dari semasa ke semasa i'll update their pictures k...
thnx 4 reading my p0st...^_^
_miz ch0c0late_

No comments:

Post a Comment